Tuesday, January 15, 2008

...and baby makes three!

I can finally tell everyone that we are expecting beaner baby number three in August. It was as big of a shock to us as it probably is to you, but we have come to grips with everything and are getting really excited now. I have been pretty sick the last couple of weeks but feel like i am finally starting to get back to normal. Ashlyn is totally excited as long as it is a boy. So needless to say we have had several long talks about it being heavenly fathers decision...not ours. Now i just have to give myself that talk because i am slightly hoping my hidden desire will play some role in the choice as well. I cant believe i am going to have three kids! Help!!!! what were we thinking...oh that's right...we werent!!!! Well here is to unplanned little bundles of joy!

10 comments:

{Erica} said...

I was talking to bret the other night and joking around how funny it would be if you guys were pregnant right now....not that we're expecting but we were talking about our friends and who would be pregnant next...how funny!! COngrats and I hope it's aboy as well...that's what we're having next time....i'm 98% sure of it :). Mailee was born in august....I guess the fall months are your "fertile times of the year" as well :) hahahahaha, I'm so excited for you guys!

Bella said...

YEa yEA YEA!!!!! I went to Target to pick out a gift for someone and I saw all the baby stuff and got me all excited...even though I still have a baby.

Alison said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you! We'll hope it's a boy for you, too!

Heitmann Family said...

Well you and I are in the same boat again!! We are expecting baby number 4 in August!! I have been so sick, and finally am starting to feel somewhat human again, thanks to some meds!! I hope its a boy for you too, and for Aaron!!

M & S Eagar said...

Yeah for you!!! I wish I was closer to take care of you! I would bring you freezer dinners and take the girls for you. I pray that you're not nearly as sick as you were with Alysse. Anyway, we're super excited for you so CONGRATS!!! It sure was fun being prego with you, but it's not happening this time. :) CALL ME - Emma would love to see Ashlyn - maybe we could get something on the calendar.

The Nielsen Family said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't even imagine three! Goodluck, and here's to getting over the 24-7 sickness!

tonya said...

Congrats! It is fun to see families growing. I am sure that Ashlyn is so excited. It seems like they just love little siblings at this age. I hope she gets the brother she is hopping for.

Becky T said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting. Whether you were thinking or not...LOL!! You're hilarious. I hope this pregnancy goes as smooth as can be for you. And I'll do my best to send "boy vibes" your way. Take care!

The Deeds said...

Hey I'm freaking out about having 2 under 2. At least Alysse will be a little older and much more mobile than Brooke! It is going to be a boy year. Melinda started it off and now i'm having a boy. It's your turn now!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, congrats to you guys!! Let us know when you are due!