Thursday, December 20, 2007

wishing everyone a very merry christams!

This time of year seems to go by so fast I cant catch my breath! Does anyone else feel that way? Well with only five days left until christmas...at my house presents are all still not wrapped, and i still have people not yet even bought presents for! I am quickly going crazy. however before it was all said and done I wanted to take a minute and say merry christmas to everyone! And thank you for keeping me sane thru this whole bloggin' world we have created. i love keeping up with everyone's families. and feel so "cared about" that evryone actually takes the time to look at my weird blog! So i hope you all have a great christams, and a wonderful new year and i look forward to life getting back to normal come january!


Thanks for blessing our lives, the beans


6 comments:

Unknown said...

we love you guys and wish you a wonderful Merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, I hope you have a great one!!

Heitmann Family said...

Merry Christmas, Hope you have a wonderful one!!

The Deeds said...

We love you soo much!! It's only been a week and we miss you already!

Becky T said...

We hope you guys had a great Christmas! The holidays just fly by, don't they?! Best wishes for 2008!

The Nielsen Family said...

I know what you mean about the craziness. Things are finally settling down and I finally have time to catch up with everyone's blogs. I love the family picture.