Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our day at the park!


Life has been pretty crazy around here! We just moved into our new house!!! Which has been very exciting and very stressful...I will post about that later! So we decided to take a day of fun and spend it at the park enjoying the sunshine and a few snacks! The girls have loved being able to go outside again...and I have enjoyed them being outside and out of the way! I hope you all are enjoying the spring weather!!! And a small baby update...eight weeks to go and still no name sooo I am still open for suggestions. we have several options but nothing that has stuck...yet!


6 comments:

The Deeds said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting!! They are soo stinking cute. Kristalyn is always a good name for a girl!!!

{Erica} said...

your girls are adorable! I want some details on the new house!! I was totally just thinking about you the other day and wondering how much longer! Bret and I miss you guys...

Becky T said...

New house? That sounds fun! I'm excited to find out more about it. And your girls are so cute, as always--gotta love some great weather, huh! Good luck with eight weeks to go...!!

M & S Eagar said...

I too am enjoying the wonderful weather. I dropped stuff and just took my kids outside to soak it all up! Great minds think alike! I can't believe all of Alysse's hair - Ellie's jealous.

Good Luck with the names. I'll keep my ears open.

Alison said...

Really, the girls look soooo bit! Alysse is huge! I think she looks just like you Candace! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so excited you have a house!! We just moved into ours and I love it! Can't wait to see pictures!